The English way

Общение на различные темы.

Модераторы: dr. Doom, Mystic, AniSoTRopIc

Сейчас этот форум просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 5

Liesmith
Темный рыцарь
Темный рыцарь

Блог: Перейти к блогу (0)
Reputation point: 96

Новое сообщение Liesmith » 13 июн 2011, 23:08 |

oh hai lol I felt like writing here last night but I thought nobody cared.
I'm having an English exam soon. I love English exams. my fav ego-booster :D

Скрытый текст: [Показать]
I'm gonna fail the other one though. I spent bedridden one of four weeks I have to get ready. that fucking sucks ass, and I'm still not fine, waiting for the painkillers to kick in and remaking a poorly drawn SH2 comic strip I found on deviantart, and when I'm better, I'm gonna handwash all my fucking clothes because I have only one clean tee left and no fucking washing machine (took me a while to figure out the spelling of machine :|).

so, guys, how have you been doing?
БИОЛОГИЧЕСКАЯ ТРЕВОГА ЕГО ВЕЛИЧЕСТВА: СОДЕРЖАНИЕ ПЫЛЬЦЫ РАСТЕТ. НЮХАТЬ ЦВЕТЫ СМЕРТЕЛЬНО ОПАСНО.

Vivienne
Walter`s bride
Walter`s bride

Reputation point: 2161

Новое сообщение Vivienne » 14 июн 2011, 16:44 |

Liesmith писал(а):I thought nobody cared

:roll: :roll:

Liesmith писал(а):I'm still not fine, waiting for the painkillers

Poor you >_<

Liesmith писал(а):remaking a poorly drawn SH2 comic strip I found on deviantart

How 'bout showing it to us?

Liesmith писал(а):so, guys, how have you been doing?

I've been totally, totally and, like, totally into the prom, the 3-days hike with kids, the... errm... "The last bell"(? :| ), alcoholism, pedophilia to cut the long story short - been way too busy with the youngsters.

Liesmith
Темный рыцарь
Темный рыцарь

Новое сообщение Liesmith » 14 июн 2011, 17:17 |

Vivienne писал(а):How 'bout showing it to us?

nah, it turned out even worse. I'm not that good with the vkontakte graffiti thing so I didn't even bother to save it.

Vivienne писал(а):alcoholism, pedophilia

tell me MOAR!
БИОЛОГИЧЕСКАЯ ТРЕВОГА ЕГО ВЕЛИЧЕСТВА: СОДЕРЖАНИЕ ПЫЛЬЦЫ РАСТЕТ. НЮХАТЬ ЦВЕТЫ СМЕРТЕЛЬНО ОПАСНО.

Vivienne
Walter`s bride
Walter`s bride

Новое сообщение Vivienne » 14 июн 2011, 17:29 |

Liesmith писал(а):MOAR

Well.. let me think if public discussing drunk heavy petting in a tent with a 16-year old is a good idea... :-k :-s
(I must have written something wrong in this one, fuckin prepositions and the order of words, correct me if u can >_< )

Liesmith
Темный рыцарь
Темный рыцарь

Новое сообщение Liesmith » 14 июн 2011, 17:43 |

Vivienne, HOLY FUCK :o :o you rock, man.

well I think drunk heavy petting sounds better (although it always feels sounds GREAT and screw the grammar)
and it should be either public discussion of something or discussing something publicly.
might be wrong though. I've never paid enough attention to the grammar.
Последний раз редактировалось Liesmith 14 июн 2011, 17:45, всего редактировалось 1 раз.

Alien
Темный рыцарь
Темный рыцарь

Reputation point: 78

Новое сообщение Alien » 14 июн 2011, 17:45 |

Liesmith писал(а):oh hai lol I felt like writing here last night but I thought nobody cared.

Oh, words from some advertising i've seen recently.
WE CARE :bird:
As for the rest... Sis, you seem to be ill for a long time. Not good. Hope you're gonna be fine soon. I really do. Don't forget to let us know, when it happens ;)
Vivienne, WHY!? Why were there no teachers like you in our school? :---(( Guess, you pupils are lucky ones. I'm silent about the guy in the tent.
As for me... I've passed my statistics exam today! And i have 4! Hell year!
But my girlfriend still acts in her own, idiotic manner. Sucks. :|

Liesmith
Темный рыцарь
Темный рыцарь

Новое сообщение Liesmith » 14 июн 2011, 17:52 |

Vivienne, and I forgot to ask you about the temptation to give yor kids the word pubic together with public. besides, it's a good example of vowel pronunciation differences, and you bet they won't forget it :D
Alien, I have an incurable condition, so get used, I'm gonna whine about it a lot :D but right now it's just a bad cold.
what's wrong with your gf?

Vivienne
Walter`s bride
Walter`s bride

Новое сообщение Vivienne » 14 июн 2011, 17:54 |

Liesmith, cheers :oops: Should I continue? I will: and then cops come with a lamp (it's an official hike involving about a dozen teams and at night the camping is controlled and watched over by the police) and open the tent, and see him wolfing down my face, and get us out, and...
Shoot me someone. =_=

Uh-huh... cheers, that's what I thought, but then it seemed to me that putting "publicly" in the end would look like we did all this viciouss stuff publicly ><
Liesmith писал(а):discussing something publicly

-- Добавлено Вт июн 14, 2011 15:55 --

Sorry guys I'll respond later, I'm running out of the damn internet X_____x

Alien
Темный рыцарь
Темный рыцарь

Reputation point: 78

Новое сообщение Alien » 14 июн 2011, 18:09 |

Vivienne, it just keeps getting better and better :-) btw, that weekend i'm gonna have "party" with my groupmates. And here's something that bothers me. I was told to buy Vodka. I've bought 3.5 litres. Now it seems, there will be only 3 (!!!) men there. The rest 6 are girls. Who's gonna drink all this??? ](*,)

Liesmith, she started thinking, that she "doesn't diserve" to be happy. Went to her parents a week ago and neither i or our friends can see her. (What am i about? We can't even make her talk to her.) Guess, i'll have to go to her place in the end of this week.

Liesmith
Темный рыцарь
Темный рыцарь

Новое сообщение Liesmith » 15 июн 2011, 14:00 |

Vivienne, oh. my. god. that's crazy. hope that didn't bring any problems.
Alien, looks like she's really depressed :(

Vivienne
Walter`s bride
Walter`s bride

Новое сообщение Vivienne » 17 июн 2011, 12:05 |

...FIIINAAALYYY I'm at the normal PC and can use the quoting button and write mnogabukov!

Alien писал(а):3.5 litres. Now it seems, there will be only 3 (!!!) men there. The rest 6 are girls

So it's 7 bottles for 9 people? Weeell (I'm continuing to write scary things and show off what a tough gangster I am))), for the Belarusian countryside, where I've worked for 2 years already, that's normal. Don't underestimate the fair sex, some girls are really keen on drinking, including vodka. On the other hand, most of them prefer other drinks, less strong... Besides, some MEN are not drinkers either... Well, the party MAY turn hardcore, but it may pass quite normally as well. Who knows. Just keep an eye on each other, especially girls, and don't make drinking ALL the vodka your goal. Good luck ;) Wish I could be with you guys...

Alien писал(а):WHY!? Why were there no teachers like you in our school?

Because such mindless suckers as me do not often get to work in education. Thank goodness.

Alien писал(а):Guess, you pupils are lucky ones

Well, I'd say they are lucky to have a person who cares, but unlucky to have a teacher who can't teach.

Alien писал(а):I'm silent about the guy in the tent

It's me who is lucky indeed, for the guy is hotter than heat. :roll:

Alien писал(а):Sucks

Let her go on then :-)

Liesmith писал(а):hope that didn't bring any problems

It did :-s Not particularly terrifying, yet some. Though, fuck it. I've been dealing with something that's worse than this (c) BEP. The only thing that troubles me now is that the poor guy is being troubled too((( He is really good, he doesn't deserve bad reputation and should be forgiven. (I've written about men who are weak drinkers previously :( )

Liesmith
Темный рыцарь
Темный рыцарь

Новое сообщение Liesmith » 18 июн 2011, 04:22 |

Vivienne писал(а):It did Not particularly terrifying, yet some. Though, fuck it. I've been dealing with something that's worse than this (c) BEP. The only thing that troubles me now is that the poor guy is being troubled too((( He is really good, he doesn't deserve bad reputation and should be forgiven. (I've written about men who are weak drinkers previously )

I looked through your lj and
and
and omg
you've got a yard of guts
now I feel ashamed for all that drama concerning inviting my kids over.
man
holy fucking shit
you touch my tralala
my ding ding dong
I'm speechless
(uncontrollable is a great compliment though, I agree)

Vivienne
Walter`s bride
Walter`s bride

Новое сообщение Vivienne » 18 июн 2011, 14:30 |

What is "a yard of guts"? :oops:

Liesmith
Темный рыцарь
Темный рыцарь

Новое сообщение Liesmith » 18 июн 2011, 14:49 |

to have the guts to do smth = to be brave enough to do smth
you've got a yard of guts = you have balls of steel :3

-- Добавлено 18 июн 2011, 15:40 --

Dr Doom know-it-all mode on:
that's because they used to think stomach was the place containing courage. but since it obviously contains guts... nuff said.

Vivienne
Walter`s bride
Walter`s bride

Новое сообщение Vivienne » 18 июн 2011, 16:50 |

:oops: Cheers mate, but in fact all this is none of steel and none of courage. My behaviour = addiction to being wanted + inability to say no to fun + loneliness.
I have nobody here, in this rural gutter. I was sent here to work by the state (order of words here?..), so my friends are far away and all the living souls I've got are these youngsters. I love teenagers, they are...amazingly beautiful in a very special way. So, when I see they are interested in me, when they are calling me, when I see they want me to be there for them - I CAN'T bloody resist. I'll do the craziest stuff just to be near and observe. I can't help enjoying their company, and it has nothing to do with being brave.
That is why I'm so worried about the guy-in-the-tent and his reputation & fate. If the headmistress stabs me and shoots me it won't be as sad as if the boy starts to avoid me.

(sorry, too mnogabukav again >_<)

Вернуться в Свободная тема